2016/17 EASB referee memberships are now available to purchase online. This is now the only method of renewing your referee membership. Memberships must be renewed by 31st August 2016.
Membership costs have been reviewed and are: Referee (all classes) - £20, Referee plus European option, required to referee internationally and professionally - £25, Emeritus £20.
Please note if you qualified more than two years ago and have not worked as a referee for the EASB/World Snooker within the last 2 seasons you will shortly be required to attend a refresher seminar with your local examiner. There will be a nominal cost to cover the examiners expenses. Failure to attend a seminar may result in revocation of EASB referee membership. By purchasing your referee membership you agree to this requirement.
• To renew your membership open a browser and go to www.easbzone.co.uk/referee
• Login with your registered email address and password. Click on forgot password if you have forgot it and an email will be sent with a link to set up a new one.
• Once you are logged in click on your referee name. This is displayed below all the text. You will see the option to get your membership. Click on it.
• Now you have 3 options referee/referee + international/emeritus choose the one you want by clicking the shopping cart next to it.
• Once you have added your item (membership) click the yellow pay button. It does say paypal but it also gives you the option to pay with paypal or a debit/credit card.
• Follow the instructions on the pay screen and you will be emailed a receipt.
If you do encounter any issues please e-mail email@example.com